We appreciate your business more than we can possibly express. A “thank you” is nice, a free sandwich is thoughtful, but we’d rather show you the money. We hope you’ll keep coming back and spreading the good word for us.
Each dollar spent earns 1 point. For every 500 points accumulated, you earn reward dollars!
The more you spend, the more you earn:
- 500 pts – Donna Summer “She Works Hard For The Money” – $25
- 1,000 pts – Pink Floyd “Money it’s a gas” – $25
- 1,500 pts – The Beatles “Can’t Buy Me Love” – $30
- 2,000 pts – Pet Shop Boys “Opportunities (Let’s Make lots of Money) – $30
- 2,500 pts – Cyndi Lauper “Money Changes Everything” – $35
- 3,000 pts – Billy Joel “A Bottle of Red, A Bottle of White” – $35
- 3,500 pts – Notorious B.I.G. “Mo Money Mo Problems Free Stuff” – $40
- 4,000 pts – Steve Miller “Take The Money And Run” – $40
- 4,500 pts – Sade “Smooth Operator” – $45
- 5,000 pts – (Not so) Dire Straits “Money for Nothing (and your dinner for free)” – $45
*Total possible rewards earned: $350
Once you redeem $350 reward dollars, you can start all over again!
THE FINE PRINT
- Rewards can be earned and redeemed at any Unsukay restaurant.
- Rewards can be earned and redeemed on regular menus only.
- Rewards cannot be earned on catering, private event, or buyout purchases.
- Rewards can not be earned on any purchases that have a discount, concession or any other reduction of cost.
- Reward dollars cannot be redeemed on alcohol purchases.
- Rewards based on dollars spent at our restaurants from date of application.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can sign up by clicking below.
At this time, our online ordering platform does not automatically add your loyalty points. Please leave a note on the order letting us know that you’re a loyalty member or email email@example.com and attach your scanned receipt. We will gladly add your points.
Points are earned only on the portion of the bill paid for by a registered member. One loyalty member per check earns points.
Yes, but only one person’s phone number and email address may be assigned to account.
Money spent on catering is not eligible for points.
No, Georgia law does not allow us to sell any alcohol at a discounted rate or given away in a rebate program.
No, points are not rewarded on tax and gratuity.